Thursday, June 21, 2018

Winning

I am addicted to winning things. It started when I was young. I'd heard about calling a radio station and I called thinking I wouldn't win but I did. I was like 10 or 11 I believe. I won this clock that spoke the time and I wanted my granny (RIP Myrtle♥) to have it because she couldn't see so well. SO, I won quite a bit in my teens. So much so that I learned that there were time limits when you win something. Most is like - you're restricted for 30 days to make it fair for everyone. I took a break for quite awhile until this past December. I won like every other day. I think I listened to every radio station in Saint Louis. Sigh. Then the recent shit I went through... I paused.

I'm back at it. I got an email that I won tickets to AWOL Nation next Wednesday. Today I got a message that I won a picnic basket filled with goodies for the Tower Grove pride so I'm excited. I'm mostly hoping today or tomorrow to win tickets to Panic at the Disco though. SIGH. Pretty please (prayer hands).

No comments:

Post a Comment